Reprojection and interpolation to global latitude/longitude grid and optional cut out of a user-specific sub-domain
CM SAF products are gridded on a product specific area. The type of gridding (i.e. the combination of geographical projection and horizontal resolution) is product specific, too. Here we offer the possibility to reproject products to a regular latitude/longitude projection, to resample the horizontal resolution to user needs and to restrict the area to user specific subdomain.
By the following form you can specify the details on how to do this, i.e. the borders of the subdomain and the target horizontal resolution. To process your request we deploy Climate Data Operators (CDO) to manipulate the original product.
Longitude: -180.0° W to 180.0° E
- Algorithm Theoretical Basis Document (ATBD) - AVHRR GAC cloud products, Edition 1
- Algorithm Theoretical Basis Document (ATBD) - CM-SAF Product CM-15 and CM-16 Cloud Top (Temperature, Pressure, Height) from AVHRR
- Algorithm Theoretical Basis Document (ATBD) - Joint Cloud property Histogram products AVHRR / SEVIRI
- Product User Manual (PUM) - AVHRR GAC cloud products, Edition 1
- Validation Report - AVHRR GAC cloud products, Edition 1