Reprojection and interpolation to global latitude/longitude grid and optional cut out of a user-specific sub-domain
CM SAF products are gridded on a product specific area. The type of gridding (i.e. the combination of geographical projection and horizontal resolution) is product specific, too. Here we offer the possibility to reproject products to a regular latitude/longitude projection, to resample the horizontal resolution to user needs and to restrict the area to user specific subdomain.
By the following form you can specify the details on how to do this, i.e. the borders of the subdomain and the target horizontal resolution. To process your request we deploy Climate Data Operators (CDO) to manipulate the original product.
Longitude: -180.0° W to 180.0° E
- Algorithm Theoretical Basis Document (ATBD) - GAC Surface Radiation, Edition 1
- Algorithm Theoretical Basis Document (ATBD) - AVHRR GAC Surface Albedo, Edition 1
- Product User Manual (PUM) - AVHRR GAC Surface Radiation Products, Edition 1
- Product User Manual (PUM) - AVHRR GAC Surface Albedo, Edition 1
- Validation Report - AVHRR GAC Surface Radiation, Edition 1
- Validation Report - AVHRR GAC Surface Albedo, Edition 1